About me


Hello there,

My name is Shuborna and I am very glad to have a visitor like you. 

Nowadays people are digital and everyone looking to have ideas about everything on digital platform and I am here to share all of my delicious and easy cooking recipes for the digital world. So I really hope you will find your desired useful, delicious, tasty recipes here and fun to prepare, obviously you will enjoy to cooking them.

About me

I born in Bangladesh and complete my graduation from reputed university in Bangladesh. I am well organized, knowledge seeker and quick learner. Would love help and share my knowledge and thoughts with everyone. I have a vast knowledge on cooking recipe what I want to share here and I believe you can find dishes from various Asian, American continental and sub continental cuisines on my website.
At the beginning of my marital life, my foot was set on another strategy. I never know how to cook or serve and I got stuck to learn it. Finally, I learn most of recipes from digital platform, reading books, magazines and many more. I hope to discover interesting recipes of Asian and American continental and sub continental recipes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

প্যারাসেইলিং করে পাখি হয়ে সমুদ্রের উপর উড়ে বেড়ানো

আলু দিয়ে দেশি মুরগির ঝাল কারী, Homemade chicken curry with potatoes

খাসির রেজালা ll Eid Special Rezala ll ঈদ স্পেশাল ll Mutton recipe